I’m not ugly but I’m also not stunningly beautiful either (unless you ask my parents…). I think most people would describe themselves this way. So, I decided to make a short list of things I wish I could change about my looks. Nothing too serious… just thought it would be fun to see what I really thought since I’m always complaining.
- My smile is HUGE (see baby pic) I wish it was smaller. I hate that people always comment on my smile!
- I wish I was a good 4 inches taller, that’s all I need!
- I have the highest cheekbones ever, I swear. I hate them, for some reason I’d prefer a more round face. Instead my face is like a square.
- Straight hair! My hair is wavy but not the cute kind of wavy, more like the messy wavy. Plus, straight hair would mean I wouldn’t have to spend ages on my hair to make it look reasonable.
- A more toned body. I know I could change this one on my own but I am so lazy. I lack any motivation to exercise.
- No pimples! Most have gone away but I always have those few pesky pimples that drive me crazy.
- Lastly, I would change my eye color. My eyes are seriously black. I wish I had lighter eyes, even light brown would be nice.
It’s funny to look back at that list and realize how silly they all sound even though I know that everyone has something they would love to change about themselves.